Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Wii Fit Hunt

Today I decided that it was time that I buy a wii fit for the family. Not really for myself, but for Clint. He has gained a few pounds and it is very important that he keep his weight within a certain range due to his back problems. It is so hard not to stay in our exercise routine in the winter time, but for his health, it is crucial that he keeps his core muscles strong. So, after church, I started my quest. 30 minutes later, I was still searching. I went EVERYWHERE. Finally after 2 hours of going to every possible place in Cape Girardeau that sells electronics, I surrendered. I guess even after almost 3 weeks after Christmas, no one around here believes in restocking their shelves? Ugh! I even looked on ebay, where people are selling them for almost double the retail price. No thank you. Clint gave me "the look" about the whole situation, but I told him not to mess with me about it. I know what is best when it comes to my boys around here. I am going to be his worst nightmare if he doesnt do what I say. HA! And yes, I will admit, I do want to use it too. So, if you know of a place that has some wii fits, please let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. Wii Fit is the best! Really a great work-out! Tell Clint that Ryan even enjoys it! Good Luck on your hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Anne! If you find one, tell me! We want one too! Until then I'll borrow my neighbors and try it out!

    ReplyDelete