Sunday, February 8, 2009

For Those About To Rock

I have been a little lax on my blogging, but there hasn't been too much going on. Last weekend, Clint and I had a weekend to ourselves and went to Memphis to see one of my favorite all time bands, AC/DC. Thanks to my dad, I have always loved them. They can get you fired up to do just about anything. I especially like to listen to them when I am cleaning, it makes the job so much less mundane. It was absolutely amazing to see such a legendary group of true rockers keep a crowd on their feet for 2 hours. Angus Young was so much fun to watch and I was in awe of his guitar playing. He is one of the best. It was the best concert I have ever attended and I hope that they tour again, so I can take Stephen when he is older. He was so disappointed that he couldn't go, but he is a little young! Clint and I were surprised to see such a diverse crowd. We saw people of all ages and all different backgrounds at the concert. And yes, we did see some parents who took their 8 year olds, but we didn't tell Stephen that. I did buy a dvd of the band playing live, and Stephen and Owen both really enjoyed watching it. Maybe they will grow up to be guitar prodigys...

1 comment: